On-The-Go Strawberry Chicken Salad
- MINTED STRAWBERRY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- 1/3 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 2 1/2 tablespoons prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 3 (2 oz.) mini food storage containers with lids
- 1 cup cooked truRoots® Organic Quinoa
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 (12 oz.) bag iceberg salad mix
- 2 1/4 cups grilled cubed chicken (12 oz.)
- 6 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons dry roasted sunflower kernels
- 3 (3-cup capacity) food storage containers with lids
- COMBINE fruit spread, vinaigrette and mint in small bowl. Place 2 tablespoons vinaigrette mixture into each (2 oz.) food storage container. Seal.
- LAYER 1/3 cup quinoa, 1/3 cup strawberries, 1/3 of salad mix, 1/3 of chicken, 2 tablespoons shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds into each food storage container. Seal. Chill until ready to use.