Cilantro-Lime Brown Rice
4 to 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup truRoots® Organic Germinated Brown Rice
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Santa Cruz Organic® Pure Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely minced fresh cilantro
- MELT butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook rice in butter for 2 minutes. Stir in water and salt. Bring to boil. Reduce to simmer. Cover and cook 40 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- STIR in lime juice, lime peel and cilantro. Let stand covered 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.